Spectra™ UHMPE Rope
Cut-Resistant High Strength Rope
Ultra-High molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) spectra fiber yields very high strength and cut-resistant ropes often facilitating replacement of steel cables at one tenth their weight. Novatec Braids specifies Spectra™ 900 Yarn from Honeywell for construction of its high performance ropes Polyspec, Novalite HP, Spectec™ and Weighted Fast Rope. Spectra™ 1000 is also available for special higher tensile applications. Able to withstand extremely high visco-elastic strain and high-load strain rate velocities, this unique fiber is simultaneously light enough to float, exhibits extraordinary resistance to water, UV light and chemicals. Choose Spectra™ rope for your high performance fishing and marine rope applications.
Products for this Application:
- ARGUS answers the performance yachtsman's need for a lightweight durable rope for running rigging with minimal elongation at an affordable price.
- High Performance Spectra Rope
NovaLite HP is a double braided Spectra™ rope constructed with a multi-filament polypropylene (MFP) cover and a blend of Spectra™ and MFP in the core.
- Ideal for Demanding Industrial Applications
Novabraid's Polyspec is a double braided rope constructed with a 100% polyester cover and a 100% Spectra™ core.
- High Strength 100% Spectra™ Fiber Rope
Spectec-12 is a hollow braided 12-strand rope using 100% Spectra™ fiber.
- Available in Weighted or Non-Weighted Versions
Novabraid fast rope design is an improvement over legacy plaited fast ropes ( reference Mil-F-4442 ).
- Specta 900 Fiber Sailing Rope
Sprint is a 12 strand single braid composite line constructed from a blend of Spectra™ 900 and polyester fibers.