Novatec floating rope in this category have a specific gravity of less than (1). They are constructed with blends or combinations of polypropylene or polyolefin fibers. Floating ropes include cork lines for commercial fishing nets or barrier nets, tow lines, mooring pennants, performance sailing sheets, and water rescue throw lines. Ropes can be constructed with controlled buoyancy to float at predetermined depth.
Products for this Application:
- Versatile and Durable Marine Cordage
NovaLite cordage features a double braided construction of multifilament polypropylene in both core and cover.
- High Performance Spectra Rope
NovaLite HP is a double braided Spectra™ rope constructed with a multi-filament polypropylene (MFP) cover and a blend of Spectra™ and MFP in the core.
- 12 Strand Hollow Braid Rope
Oletec-12 is a hollow braided 12 strand rope using 100% polyolefin high tenacity co-polymer fiber.
- Mooring pendants are custom fabricated to meet your specific performance requirement.
- High Tenacity Polyester Core for Commercial Fishing Applications
Our Norpacific gillnet is constructed with UV stabilized orange polypropylene and white spun polyester braided cover over a 100% high tenacity polyester parallel strand core.
- Abrasion-Resistant High Tensile Rope
Novabraid's Polyfoam floatline is constructed with a closed cell polyfoam core overbraided with UV stabilized alternating green and black strands of high tensile monofilament Polypropylene.
- Herring corkline is a strong, light weight, floating rope constructed with a parallel stranded core and a braided cover of 100% UV stabilized monofilament polypropylene.