Low Weight Rope
High Tensile Rope Fibers for Superior Performance
Novabraid’s low weight rope has our highest strength to weight ratios. Low weight rope constructions utilize high tensile fibers including Spectra™ and Dyneema™ with or without abrasion resistant covers or coatings. Low weight ropes can minimize weight aloft in construction, tower climbing, and performance sailing applications.
Products for this Application:
- ARGUS answers the performance yachtsman's need for a lightweight durable rope for running rigging with minimal elongation at an affordable price.
- Versatile and Durable Marine Cordage
NovaLite cordage features a double braided construction of multifilament polypropylene in both core and cover.
- High Performance Spectra Rope
NovaLite HP is a double braided Spectra™ rope constructed with a multi-filament polypropylene (MFP) cover and a blend of Spectra™ and MFP in the core.
- 12 Strand Hollow Braid Rope
Oletec-12 is a hollow braided 12 strand rope using 100% polyolefin high tenacity co-polymer fiber.
- Ideal for Demanding Industrial Applications
Novabraid's Polyspec is a double braided rope constructed with a 100% polyester cover and a 100% Spectra™ core.
- High Strength 100% Spectra™ Fiber Rope
Spectec-12 is a hollow braided 12-strand rope using 100% Spectra™ fiber.
- Dual Fiber Hollow Braided Nylon Rope
Blendtec is a premium hollow braided nylon rope featuring a 12 strand polyester/polyolefin dual fiber construction.
PV-12 Low Stretch Rope
- Superior Dieletric Performance
Our PV-12 low stretch rope is easily spliced and features a hollow braid construction with excellent hand.