High Stretch Rope for Dynamic Energy Absorption
High stretch or energy absorbing ropes are commonly used for fall protection or marine applications. Nylon ropes can be used for dynamic tensioning. Novabraid shock cord and Trapcord are designed for 100% stretch under load.
Products for this Application:
- Novagold Double Braided Nylon Rope
Novabraid's premium double braided nylon rope is designed for general marine, industrial, and commercial use where controlled elongation, high strength, and abrasion resistance are required.
- Professionally Spliced Docklines
Our docklines are professionally spliced with a soft eye and lock stitch on one end and heat seal on the other end.
- Double Braid Multifilament Rope
Nypro is a double braided rope constructed with a 100% nylon cover and a 100% multifilament polypropylene core.
- Designed for Unparalleled Strength & Durability
Polylon is a double braided rope constructed with a 100% polyester cover and a 100% nylon core.
- Premium Shock Cord with Outstanding Abrasion Resistance
Nova Shock is our premium grade shock cord.
- Made with High Quality Premium Latex
Novabraid's trapcord is specifically designed for the demands of the lobster and crab industry.
- Nov-Eight™ 8 plait rope combines the strength and tenacity of a durable single braid Nylon Rope with a firm square braid that feeds well in modern anchor windlasses.