Commercial Fishing Rope
Novatec Braids Ltd. draws on a long heritage of producing fishing rope designed for the special rope needs of the North Atlantic and Pacific fisheries. Our floating cork lines and Duraflex™ lead lines are used as components in a wide variety of commercial fishing nets. We service commercial net designers, manufacturers, and fishing fleets through out the western hemisphere by designing new braided rope constructions to take advantage of ever more versatile yarn developments . Other commercial ropes for specific fisheries include trawl lines, head ropes, purse seine lines, weed lines, and shock or “Bungee” cord for lobster traps.
Products for this Application:
- High Performance Double Braided Rope
Novablue is our premium double braided polyester rope designed for general marine, industrial, and commercial use where low elongation, high strength, and abrasion resistance are required.
- Novagold Double Braided Nylon Rope
Novabraid's premium double braided nylon rope is designed for general marine, industrial, and commercial use where controlled elongation, high strength, and abrasion resistance are required.
- 12 Strand Hollow Braid Rope
Oletec-12 is a hollow braided 12 strand rope using 100% polyolefin high tenacity co-polymer fiber.
- Ideal for Demanding Industrial Applications
Novabraid's Polyspec is a double braided rope constructed with a 100% polyester cover and a 100% Spectra™ core.
Purse Seine Netting
- Purse seine is constructed with multiple strands of crimped lead alloy within a braided polyester sleeve.
- High Strength 100% Spectra™ Fiber Rope
Spectec-12 is a hollow braided 12-strand rope using 100% Spectra™ fiber.
- Made with High Quality Premium Latex
Novabraid's trapcord is specifically designed for the demands of the lobster and crab industry.
- Duraflex™ gillnet is designed specifically for the unique demands of the North Atlantic fishery.
- High Tenacity Polyester Core for Commercial Fishing Applications
Our Norpacific gillnet is constructed with UV stabilized orange polypropylene and white spun polyester braided cover over a 100% high tenacity polyester parallel strand core.
- Abrasion-Resistant High Tensile Rope
Novabraid's Polyfoam floatline is constructed with a closed cell polyfoam core overbraided with UV stabilized alternating green and black strands of high tensile monofilament Polypropylene.
- Herring corkline is a strong, light weight, floating rope constructed with a parallel stranded core and a braided cover of 100% UV stabilized monofilament polypropylene.