Interested parties should visit our Application page. Please download and fill out the application form using a PDF reader. After filling out the PDF, please save and upload by hitting the "choose file" button, then hit the "Apply Now" button to submit.
Location: Yarmouth, NS
Status: Full Time, Permanent
Novatec Braid is currently recruiting for two Winding / Braider Operators. This position is primarily responsible for operating the Winding and Braiding equipment. The challenge of this position is being flexible to job task. We are recruiting for both the day (Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4pm) and night (Monday 4pm to 2:30am to Thursday 4pm to 2:30am) shifts. This position works under the direct supervision of the Operations Supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following core competencies: strong attention to detail skills; flexible to task and be able to switch tasks as priorities change; strong troubleshooting and independent thinking skills; strong interpersonal, active listening, and communication skills; and must be self-motivated.
The successful candidate will have:
- Basic math skills:
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted;
- Be able to stand for up to 3 hours at a time; and,
- Be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
Total remuneration includes:
- $12.55 per hour during the probationary period (and an increase upon successful completion of the probationary period)
- Full medical/dental/vision/Life/LTD/ADD benefits package immediately upon hire (Novatec pays 60%)
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Eligibility in the Annual Profit Sharing Program!!
- Nighttime shift differential of 3%
This position is ideal for someone who values a manufacturing environment, who appreciates working with a tight knit group, and who is looking to make a long term commitment with a well-established, successful, and growing company.Apply Now