Interested parties should visit our Application page. Please download and fill out the application form using a PDF reader. After filling out the PDF, please save and upload by hitting the "choose file" button, then hit the "Apply Now" button to submit.
Location: Yarmouth, Nova Scotia
Status: Full Time/ Permanent
Novatec is recruiting for machine operators. Primary responsibilities include the set-up, operation, and general maintenance of the equipment. The challenge of this position is operating multiple machines at one time.
Novatec has two shifts, the day shift (Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4pm) and the evening shift (Monday 4pm to 2:30am to Thursday 4pm to 2:30am, A LONG WEEKEND EVERY WEEK!) shifts. Operators work under minimal supervision.
Successful candidates will have: strong attention to detail skills; strong troubleshooting and independent thinking skills; and, must be self-motivated.
Successful candidates will have:
- Solid basic math skills;
- Solid basic English language reading skills;
- Be able to lift up to 75lbs unassisted;
- Be able to stand for up to 2.5 hours at a time; and,
- Physical dexterity as well as being able to twist, turn, bend, reach, push, pull, and lift.
Total remuneration includes:
- Full medical/dental/vision/Life/LTD/ADD benefits package as of the first full month of employment and Novatec pays 60%
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 2 weeks paid vacation, pro-rated in year of hire
- 3 paid Personal Days per year
- 1 paid Volunteer Day per year
- Eligibility in the Annual Profit Sharing Program, which has paid-out handsomely year-over-year!
- Evening shift differential of 3%
- Boot allowance
- Eligibility for education funding
Interested parties should complete either the online application or forward their resume and cover ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now