Energy Absorbing Mooring Rope
Novabraid ropes designed for energy abortion feature nylon or rubber yarns sometimes in combination with protective covers or blends of polyester or other lighter materials. Energy absorbing fabrications have been developed for dock and mooring rope.
Products for this Application:
- Novagold Double Braided Nylon Rope
Novabraid's premium double braided nylon rope is designed for general marine, industrial, and commercial use where controlled elongation, high strength, and abrasion resistance are required.
- Professionally Spliced Docklines
Our docklines are professionally spliced with a soft eye and lock stitch on one end and heat seal on the other end.
- High Strength 100% Nylon Fiber Rope
NYTEC-12 is a hollow braided 12-strand rope using 100% nylon yarn.
- Premium Shock Cord with Outstanding Abrasion Resistance
Nova Shock is our premium grade shock cord.
- Made with High Quality Premium Latex
Novabraid's trapcord is specifically designed for the demands of the lobster and crab industry.
- Nov-Eight™ 8 plait rope combines the strength and tenacity of a durable single braid Nylon Rope with a firm square braid that feeds well in modern anchor windlasses.