Available in Solid and Double Braid
Novatec Braids Ltd. produces a full line of nylon, polypropylene and polyester braided equestrian ropes for horse lead lines, training and halter fabrication. Equestrian lead lines are available in a wide range of solid colors and patterns. Equestrian rope constructions include derby or solid braid, and double braid in hard and soft lay.
Products for this Application:
- High Performance Double Braided Rope
Novablue is our premium double braided polyester rope designed for general marine, industrial, and commercial use where low elongation, high strength, and abrasion resistance are required.
- Novagold Double Braided Nylon Rope
Novabraid's premium double braided nylon rope is designed for general marine, industrial, and commercial use where controlled elongation, high strength, and abrasion resistance are required.
- Versatile and Durable Marine Cordage
NovaLite cordage features a double braided construction of multifilament polypropylene in both core and cover.
- Premium Shock Cord with Outstanding Abrasion Resistance
Nova Shock is our premium grade shock cord.
- High Tenacity Polyester Construction
Starline is a 100% high tenacity polyester rope designed to combine our most durable 32 carrier cover with a fully spliceable low stretch core.
- Novabraid Fence – Polyester cover with a helix of coated copper wire braided over a multifilament polypropylene core.