Marine Mooring Line
Novatec Braids Ltd. produces a full range of mooring line and marine cordage up to 2 1/2 inch diameter or 7 inch circumference in 12 strand hollow braid or 16, 24, and 32 carrier double braid constructions. We also fabricate tow lines, hawsers, dock lines, and custom mooring pendants with factory splices.
Novatec can fabricate buoyant and sinking ropes in combination for oceanographic research and buoy installations. Nylon and polyester double braids meet or exceed military specification. MIL-R-24050D and MIL-R-24677. Marine finish yarns and several urethane coatings and chafe protections are also available. Nylon dock lines, hawsers, and floating Oletec tow lines can be ordered with soft eyes or thimbles.
Products for this Application:
- High Performance Double Braided Rope
Novablue is our premium double braided polyester rope designed for general marine, industrial, and commercial use where low elongation, high strength, and abrasion resistance are required.
- Novagold Double Braided Nylon Rope
Novabraid's premium double braided nylon rope is designed for general marine, industrial, and commercial use where controlled elongation, high strength, and abrasion resistance are required.
- 12 Strand Hollow Braid Rope
Oletec-12 is a hollow braided 12 strand rope using 100% polyolefin high tenacity co-polymer fiber.
- High Strength 100% Polyester Fiber Rope
POLYTEC-12 is a hollow braided 12-strand rope using 100% polyester yarn.
- Dual Fiber Hollow Braided Nylon Rope
Blendtec is a premium hollow braided nylon rope featuring a 12 strand polyester/polyolefin dual fiber construction.
- Mooring pendants are custom fabricated to meet your specific performance requirement.
- Professionally Spliced Docklines
Our docklines are professionally spliced with a soft eye and lock stitch on one end and heat seal on the other end.
- Nov-Eight™ 8 plait rope combines the strength and tenacity of a durable single braid Nylon Rope with a firm square braid that feeds well in modern anchor windlasses.